Camping Village Misano is your village for families in Misano, the ideal choice for those looking for a vacation in close contact with nature, on the Adriatic seashore, between the lovely resorts of Riccione and Cattolica.
you will get a lot of settings and services designed for you, such as tennis court, beach volley court, playground for children, reserved public beach or partner lido with sun loungers and umbrellas.
Internal services: Snack Bar, Market, Tabacco Office, Wi-Fi in public areas, Internet Point, ATM, coin laundry, safety deposit.
Agreements with Restaurants and take away and with businesses.
You can choose from the Mobile Homes in our village for a quiet and comfortable stay, with all the services you would have at back home. There are 6 types of housing units available, a true eco-home for your vacation.
As an option the camping offers pitches for tents, caravan or RV, that are spacious, shaded, well serviced, separated and supplied with electricity. Here, your 4-legged friends are also welcome, for a truly unforgettable vacation, to be enjoyed together in nature!
And remember: the camping has brand new bathrooms and offers the possibility of private bathroom rental, exclusively for your family!
All Bungalows, with an internal size of 24 square meters, are suitable to comfortably accommodate your family.
The management and the entire staff wish you a great holiday in our accommodation facility!
- 1 – Access to the camping is allowed only to those having the mandatory booking; according to momentarily availability, access can be granted at the discretion of the management.
- 2 - Upon arrival, the camper has to check the data declared at entry on the Camping-card, and if not right to have them corrected, check the overall rates on display in the Directorate; they should be valid from any arrival time until 12.00 noon on the day of departure.
- 3 - The assignment of the plot for tent, caravan or RV is given by the management upon arrival based on availability and cannot be changed without due authorization from the Management.
- 4 - From 11.00pm to 7, 00am and from 2.00pm to 4.00pm silence must be observed, while moderation of noise is required for the remaining periods. Failure to comply may result in the immediate expulsion from the camping.
- 5 – Guests must take care of their own property and valuables, the Management is not responsible for any theft or damage except for the objects and money entrusted to it and accepted with the release of receipt upon delivery.
- 6 – The Management reserves the right at its sole discretion not to accept campers who by their behavior have made themselves undesirable or are exceeding the registered number.
- 7 - Mopeds, scooters and motorbikes, if expressly allowed to park at the campsite, must be properly declared and have their license plate recorded on the Camping-card. They shall be pushed from the entrance to their pitch in the Camping.
- 8 - Dogs and cats are accepted at discretion and, if allowed in the campsite, they must be kept on a leash and must not be taken to sinks, toilets and showers. The owner must know the hygiene habits of the pet and thus take it outside the campsite.
- 9 – Electrical connection to appropriate sockets is allowed only upon authorisation from the Management and exclusively for lighting, for the fridge and TV, but it is strictly forbidden to cook electrically. The connection must be done with cable and plug, according to the CE norm. The same socket cannot be used for more plugs and you also cannot use two or more electrical sockets for each pitch. From 25.07 to 08.23 to the price of the place (unit) for tent, caravan or RV, the daily price for the electricity refund shall be added.
- 10 – Visits from acquaintances, friends and/or relatives made occasionally (a maximum of two times a week, non-consecutive) and not continuous is free for 60 minutes and documents must be given in the Direction. From 01/07 to 23/08 they will be suspended, without any formalities, for reasons of safety or big number of guests. The visits, if granted, will take place as arrival and departure only during office hours, ie from 8.00am to 12.00 noon and from 04.00pm to 08.00pm, not granted at any other hours.
- 11 – Empty tents or RVs are not accepted in the camping, and if exceptionally accepted, a minimum of two persons and one pitch must be paid in advance for the entire period.
- 12 – The access gate of the camping shall remain closed from 12,00 midnight to 7,00am.
- 13 – The free public beach is exclusively reserved to campers and is located at the exit from the Camping on the left (see sign).
- 14 – The stay must be paid at the end of each day. In very exceptional cases on a weekly basis. As an alternative to the daily fee, guests can leave an identification document that they do not need.
- 15 – Each place assigned includes space for one tent or caravan or just one RV, additional equipment, if accepted by the management, will have to be paid for separately. The use of kitchen tents, the gazebos, and the storeroom tents will be paid for as extra tents, and will have to occupy the pitch placed at minimum 40 cm distance from its borders on all sides.
- 16 – It is prohibited to install awnings, tent covers or verandas that are not built with fire-resistant fabric class 1 (firefighters regulations) and untested metal structures, therefore their removal is required if installed. They can occupy the pitch remaining at least 40 cm from boundaries on all sides; if installed incorrectly they shall be dismantled and reassembled properly.
- 17 – The management is entitled to decide if failure to follow these rules and behaviour that harms the harmony and the camping spirit may lead to expulsion from the camping as an unwanted guest.
- 18 – The management will conduct checks of the entry Camping-card to protect safety of the guests correctly registered. In season forfeits it is not possible to replace the names of guests declared upon arrival they will be considered extra.